Best Writers or Authors of Metaphysics
There are many great authors and thinkers in the field of metaphysics, but here are five of the most influential and important:
1. Plato: Plato is one of the best known and most influential philosophers of all time. His ideas and writings have marked Western philosophy and thought for centuries. Plato was a student of Socrates and is best known for his work The Republic, in which he sets out his theory of Forms.
2. Aristotle: Aristotle was another major philosopher who had a huge impact on Western thought. He was a student of Plato and became one of the most famous philosophers and scientists of his time. Aristotle is best known for his works on logic, ethics, and politics.
3. Rene Descartes: Descartes is considered one of the fathers of modern philosophy. His famous work, Meditations on First Philosophy, introduced the famous philosophical idea of "I think, therefore I am." Descartes is also responsible for the development of the field of rationalism.
4. Immanuel Kant: Kant was a German philosopher considered one of the most important figures in modern philosophy. His Critique of Pure Reason is one of the most influential in philosophy. Kant is best known for his works on ethics, epistemology, and metaphysics.
5. Friedrich Nietzsche: Nietzsche was a German philosopher known for his work on morals and ethics. His most famous work, Thus Spake Zarathustra, is a philosophical novel that explores the idea of the "Übermensch" or superman. Nietzsche's ideas have had a profound influence on 20th-century philosophy, art, and politics.
20th century metaphysical writers
And in the 20th century, the writers of metaphysics defined as New Thought are:
David R. Hawkins
Emma Curtis Hopkins
These writers and writers of metaphysics se hicieron famosos (y siguen siéndolo) por trasladar la filosofía metafícia de una forma sencilla, fácil y cercana. Entre ellas, Conny Mendez con su famoso libro de Metaphysics 4 in 1.
The 47 Best Books of Metaphysics
The books of metaphysics they have been written from ancient times to the present, from Lao Tzu through Aristotle to Eckhart Tolle today. If you like to read this kind of books, you will enjoy this compilation that we have made of the best titles and most outstanding authors. Don't pay so much attention to the order; We recommend that you review the entire list and choose the one you think you will like the most. There are from different eras and various themes.
1.- Metaphysics – Aristotle
2.- Discourses of the I Am – Count of Saint Germain
3.- Introduction to metaphysics – Martin Heidegger
4.- The blessing is in oneself – Jiddu Krishnamurti
5.- Metaphysics, tradition and crisis of modernity – René Guénon
6.- the secret of letting go – Guy Finley
7.- Being and time - Martin Heidegger 8. Emmet Fox
9.- The Intention Experiment – Lynne McTaggart
10.- Illusions – Richard Bach
11.- 12 Lessons on Prosperity – Charles Fillmore
13 .- The Wu Wei – Henri Borel
14.- The physics of the soul – Amit Goswami
15.- The Book of Possibilities – Albert Liebermann
16.- Many lives, many sages – Brian Weiss
17.- Evolutionary Enlightenment – Andrew Cohen
18.- Miracles happen: The transformative power of healing past life memories – Brian Weiss
19 .- Think good and it will be given to you – Conny Mendez
20.- The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle
21 .- You can heal your life – Louise L. Hay
22.- The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success – Deepak Chopra
23 .- Anam Cara, the book of Celtic wisdom – John O'Donohue
24.- A guide to the present moment – Noah Elkrief
25.- The molecules of emotion – Candace Pert
26 .- Synchronicity, the bridge between matter and mind – David Peat
27 .- Siddhartha - Hermann Hesse
28 .- Body of the east, mind of the west – Anodea Judith
29.- A course in miracles – Foundation for Inner Peace
30.- The Tao Te Ching of Lao Tzu – Stephen Mitchell
31.- The teachings of don Juan – Carlos Castaneda
32.- Metaphysics within everyone's reach – Conny Méndez
33.- Foundation of the metaphysics of morals – Immanuel Kant
34.- 365 recipes for the soul – Bernie S. Siegel
35.- The magical path of intuition – Florence Scovel Shinn
I36.- bn Al-Arabi and modern thought. The History of Taking Metaphysics Seriously.
37.- Guide to manifest your dreams. Ask and the Universe will provide – Stephen Richards
38.- Ask and it shall be given – Esther Hicks
39.- The 4 agreements – Miguel Ruiz
40.- The fifth agreement – Miguel Ruiz
41.- The Sufi Path of Knowledge – Ibn Al-Arabi, translation by William Chittick
42.- The New Earth – Eckhart Tolle
43.- Awakening-Charles Tart
44.- The awakening of the Buddhist heart – Surya Das
45.- Discourses – Meher Baba
46.- The Holographic Universe – Michael Talbot
47.- Edinburgh Lectures - Thomas Troward